• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Army Warrant Officer Pilot to USN pilot, USAF pilot, USMC pilot

pascol1

I am in the final stages of completing my transfer from Navy Officer (Nonwarfare Qualified Unrestricted Line Officer) to Army Warrant Officer to fly (153A). I have interviewed with some senior Warrant Officers for my package, and they have told me that they have seen their peers transfer into other branches of the military as commissioned officers. As long as they had their bachelor's degree, completed their service obligation requirement, and were within a reasonable age (I believe 32?), they were able to make the transfer. Has anyone seen/heard of any pilots who were prior Army Warrant Officers? I found this to be a very incredible opportunity.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Why wouldn't you just stay in the USA as a WO or O?

Oh wait, I just remembered who the OP is. I expect by next week you'll have 5 other posts on flying in the NG, ANG, USCG, PLA, etc.

Last edited: