• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB ASTB Breakdown and Good Sites and Resources to Help be Successful

StrotherBrown

Hey guys, I hope all is well.

I just made this account after hearing my officer recruiter mention it. I have never really been on a forum or been active in one so bare with me. I am currently 22 years old and I am set to graduate from my university in December. I really want to be as prepared as I can be for the ASTB. I was hoping if anyone had any resources they could share to not only help me but other people in my same boat.

Anything helps!

Also, if any of you guys who do not have an OCS date or anything like that want to form a group we can all chat in. Just reach out to me and we can set something up and share any information we may have to score better.

yourtmate

hey, there's a whole thread dedicated to the ASTB where people are asking questions and providing resources for best ways to study. check it out and dive deep as there's 600+ pages of info. good luck!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys, I hope all is well.

I just made this account after hearing my officer recruiter mention it. I have never really been on a forum or been active in one so bare with me. I am currently 22 years old and I am set to graduate from my university in December. I really want to be as prepared as I can be for the ASTB. I was hoping if anyone had any resources they could share to not only help me but other people in my same boat.

Anything helps!

Also, if any of you guys who do not have an OCS date or anything like that want to form a group we can all chat in. Just reach out to me and we can set something up and share any information we may have to score better.

Adding to the above, there are already individual Pilot/NFO board threads to ask questions, track the progress, etc. Similarly, if or once you're selected and have an OCS class, can join/follow the OCS class thread in which you'll be participating.

There are lots of resources at your disposal here, you just need to search around. Good luck.