• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB/OAR testing locations

6strings78

Does anyone know if there are testing locations OCONUS for the ASTB/OAR?? I'm in Germany and contacted an officer recruiter in Philly via email and he told me he's pretty sure there is a testing station in the UK. He's been difficult to reach for follow-up. Does anyone on this site have any information on this?? I did a live chat with the Navy.com site and they told me there was one in Italy, but when I called the number they gave me they said that was incorrect.

6strings78

Just to update this thread Jesse Browning from ASTB customer support in Pensacola Florida was able to provide me with several places overseas that I am able to take the OAR. I'm providing the information below in case there are any other applicants in Europe out there who have been told you MUST fly back to the US in order to take the exam. I'm going to be flying to Alconbury in the UK to take mine. Jesse told me that the stuff needed to administer the exam is en route to Naples so they should be able to administer the test there soon. I highly advise contacting Jesse if you have any questions regarding locations. Here is his contact info as well...

Mr. Jesse W. Browning
ASTB/APEX Customer Support
NAVAL AEROSPACE MEDICAL INSTITUTE DET.
OPERATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY, CODE 341
340 HULSE ROAD
NAS PENSACOLA, FL 32508
Office: 850-452-2379 (DSN 459-2379)
Fax 850-452-2144 (DSN 459-2144)

Below POC's have the ability to administer the OAR/ASTB.

PSD Rota LT Stephanie Rivera DSN: 314-727-3075
PSD Naples No Active Examiner DSN: 626-5463 or 4120
PSD Sigonella PS1 Jeni Gray DSN: 314-624-5690

RAF Alconbury (UK) Teresa Hutchison
Teresa.Hutchison.ctr@alconbury.af.mil