• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation physical / MEPS

vthokie0

hey, when you (all) filled out your original questionaire concerning your medical history, did you list anything and everything about your medical past? I know there are some things that can technically DQ you, but if they were little things that happened a long time ago did you still mention them? I guess my question is should i tell them about everything and try and get waivers if need be, or kinda have the mentallity "oh i forgot about that" if something comes up and try and avoid it otherwise?

Are you asking for permission to lie???

Use your better judgement when it comes to medical, don't do something that can endanger yourself or others.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
not a smart place to come if you're asking whether you should be honest or not, the members of this board seem to (for the most part) take a very strong stand against dishonesty.. =)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
While it's not advisable to lie, use some judgment and common sense. If you had hay fever once at age 6, don't unnecessarily complicate the process by volunteering stuff like that. Use your head and think big picture.

Brett

knigry01

OCC 193...SNFO
If the injury or whatever didn't require a visit to the hospital, it didn't happen....direct quote from my OSO.