• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviator's point of view on a cruise

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
montellv said:
With all I've said, I enjoyed being on cruise and getting to experience things that most can't imagine. I can't even do it justice by explaining it to you. Coming back to "Mom" at sunset or flying with one of your bro's and doing fly-by's of every ship in the battle group because you are just the air spare that wasn't needed.

...or mooning the Command Master Chief in the smoke pit at the end of a FCF while Mom is dicking the dog getting to flight quarters. Or so I've heard.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Ahh, the salad days , Dev.
Slappin' cheek out the cabin door at the shoes during a pass in review...good times.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Even better when you realize you may have been made and then fling the Dub across the cabin while trying to bank away from the potentially offended eyes.

montellv

Professional Badguy
pilot
Ahh, the salad days , Dev.
Slappin' cheek out the cabin door at the shoes during a pass in review...good times.
We call that "pressed ham" It's a very tricky maneuver when you're trying to show your wingman "the brain" in a Super Hornet. Pre-planning is important.

phrogpilot73

Since we're in full threadjack mode...

Had a crewchief that LOVED to show off his weiner. He would always be figuring out ways to get you to look at some point during the flight. The challenge was to not see it - and I found the best way was to encourage him. We were taxiing into the pits at TQ, and told him that we thought he should moon dash 2. By the time we got to the post-stage to rearm - he jumps out in nothing but his helmet and boots. Meanwhile, we had told dash 2 we thought we might have a loose panel - could they do a panel check. So there they are with their IR searchlight on, carefully studying our aircraft, and BAM! Over interflight: "Holy shit, he's naked!"

Lobster

- he jumps out in nothing but his helmet and boots. Meanwhile, we had told dash 2 we thought we might have a loose panel - could they do a panel check. So there they are with their IR searchlight on, carefully studying our aircraft, and BAM! Over interflight: "Holy shit, he's naked!"

ahahahahahahahaha :p