• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AVO WO1

cmays2016

Hey everyone,
I'm starting my package for the flying WO program that got announced. If anyone has any advice or can help me with this package it would be appreciated. I'm currently working on figuring out how to take my OARs an SUPer Battery test. Already working on my LORs and my interview appraisal boards. Trying to submit my package for FY27

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey everyone,
I'm starting my package for the flying WO program that got announced. If anyone has any advice or can help me with this package it would be appreciated. I'm currently working on figuring out how to take my OARs an SUPer Battery test. Already working on my LORs and my interview appraisal boards. Trying to submit my package for FY27

Welcome to the forum, the “new guy/gal” posts are strongly discouraged and there’s a bit of info on the AVO program and testing info.

Do a quick ish search and similarly with additional questions and follow on, use the resources around you.

Good luck!