• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Awesome F-14 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

petescheu

WTF is an MP4 file... not playing video (just audio) in winamp or anything else for that matter. I'm a computer 'tard.

B

Blutonski816

hmm...

pretty cool

I've got one done to "Cum on Feel the Noise" that was shot at the F-14's Last Demo.

I can't post it though... kind of a know-nothing when it comes to Filesharing and that kind of stuff...
PM me if anyone's interested...

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Funniest thing I noticed was the RIO giving the thumbs down signal to the flight deck chief after landing.

For those that don't know, this means the jet is "down" or broken. A "down" Tomcat, what a surprise.....

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Maybe he was giving the thumbs down signal to the camera to say it was a crappy landing, possibly a joke. Who knows?

SteveG75

None
paikea said:
Maybe he was giving the thumbs down signal to the camera to say it was a crappy landing, possibly a joke. Who knows?

NOPE.

Standard procedure is when you land on the carrier, you give a thumbs up or down to your flight deck chief (senior squadron maintenance man) on deck to let him know what the jet's status is. At night, there are standard flashlight signals. Reason for this is so they know whether jet can be turned around for another event or sidelined for maintenance. This will affect where they park you on deck. Also the same lines, we pass Alpha Sierra (AS=Aircraft Status) codes to Strike (radar controller on ship) to pass to the ready room so they will know what may be broken. However, you can always have a problem after you push from marshall (start your approach), or the word does not get passed so you back it up with the hand signal on deck.

I stand by my statement. One broke Tomcat.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
paikea said:
Meat knows, that's who. All you salivating kids out there: Pipe down.

Brett

SteveG75

None
Brett,

Careful buddy, a think a couple of these kids are going to start gunning for you again.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I still want to know what's wrong with Blink 182. What are you guys, the oldest 20-year-olds in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.