• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Background check

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhollin1

When do they start the background check? I have heard they complete it before you find out that you are accepted. I have heard that they don't even start it until you are at OCS. Does anyone know for sure when it is that they start?

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

antisnook

I think your right on that Michael, because I got accepted around late march/early april, and nobody that I listed on my EPSQ has been contacted yet, and they've had my form since febuary.

grouch

I swore in in March. Well I ran a credit report about three months ago and the DOD had already checked my credit rating. Stunned the hell out of me but there it was. So at least they did that much and I bet they did more.

Ski3

I have a buddy that went to the Air Force academy, and he listed my name as a reference on the SQ. It was not until he graduated from the Academy that they called me.

Status
Not open for further replies.