• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Badass Weekend

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
So this weekend I got the opportunity to visit Naval Station Norfolk, and all I have to say is that it was awesome. It made me want to join the Navy right then and there. Good times and a great vacation away from VMI. Big thanks to HSC-28 and VRC-40, had a blast being toured around the squadrons.
:D

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• CODpit.JPG
    CODpit.JPG
    302.4 KB · Views: 176
  • FODwalkdown.JPG
    FODwalkdown.JPG
    339.1 KB · Views: 143
  • helogroup.JPG
    helogroup.JPG
    408.8 KB · Views: 187
  • mightyCODs.JPG
    mightyCODs.JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 186
  • warships.JPG
    warships.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 123
  • NorfolkSunset.JPG
    NorfolkSunset.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 117

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Question for you E-2/C-2 types, why would the plane w/side #43 have it's prop blades at feather while #44's blades are full forward (I can't see any obvious maintenance going on)??

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Question for you E-2/C-2 types, why would the plane w/side #43 have it's prop blades at feather while #44's blades are full forward (I can't see any obvious maintenance going on)??

They were actually moving #43 and after I took the pic, they were testing the engines.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
sorry for the threadjack/ i didnt feel like opening a new thread :)

does anyone have an ideas how 4th of July will work with it falling on a Wed? Any guesses on when the holiday will start and end? spanks.