• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP program qualifications question

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Okay, I am almost done with my application for the BDCP program aviation option. I am just wondering what are the usual grades, scores on the ASTB etc... that one needs to be accepted. I currently have approximately a 3.4 GPA. I will also have a letter of rec. from a highly respected politician (if that helps at all?). Thanks. Also, if anybody can tell me how many aviation openings there are for those of us graduating in august 2003. I live in Pittsburgh. Thanks.

Kevincjr1

I'm kindof wondering the same thing too! I'm graduating in 2003 as well and I heard that there ae alot of openings for pilots though, and that the navy is in need of pilots. This is what an F/A-18 pilot told me that other day. I turned in my application for BDCP at the end of Feb. of this year and I still haven't heard anything. Hopefully we will see eachother at OCS!
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.