• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevincjr1

Is there anyone out there who applied for BDCP around the end of Feb. 2002 and hasn't heard anything yet? Or can someone tell me when applicants for BDCP should hear they are accepted? I heard that slots open up around this time when people that are already on BDCP graduate from college! So I hope I'm not mistaken that we should hear something very soon!!

Kevin
Kevin

Jim

Kevin,

My application went in around the beginning of March and I got accepted for pilot but was put on the wait list for BDCP. I talked to my recruiter the other day and he says that between now and july, i should definitely be moved off of the wait list since there's a class convening every two weeks. He also said priority doesn't necessary go to personal qualifications anymore, I guess jobs the Navy has trouble getting applicants for gets BDCP first, and of course aviation isn't in that category. I'm interested, has anybody else heard anything like this?

Jim

Gator

Kevin,
I can't comment on what the situation is in regards to BDCP slots, but I would think that you should have heard something by now. The average wait time of everyone that I know who was accepted for BDCP was about a month and half. I would talk to your recruiter and see if he can find out what the situation. Good luck!
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.