• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bear Killed in Seattle's U-District

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Lonestar said:
A tragic end attempting to be better than the average bear.
Droll ... very droll. Actually .... that's quite clever for a little boy from Midland/Odessa ... :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
HighDimension said:
I am surprised the hippies in Seattle, OR *wink* aren't up in arms...
Oh, they will be. They just haven't had enough time to put down their bongs and collect their faculties.

Brett

Lonestar

Bear Escapes Breeder's Ohio Home, Mauls Neighbor

ORWELL, Ohio — A 500-pound bear escaped from an animal breeder Monday, entered a neighboring home and attacked a woman, a state wildlife officer said.

The victim was expected to survive, and the bear was lured out of the house and shot to death by the breeder, said Reno Reda of the state Department of Natural Resources wildlife division.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196576,00.html

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
It was a black bear trying to get into the U-district. I bet it was a bunch of white cops too. This isn't a case of animal rights, this is a clear case of racism! I'm so mad that I'm going to call the ACLU!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
PropStop said:
It was a black bear trying to get into the U-district. I bet it was a bunch of white cops too. This isn't a case of animal rights, this is a clear case of racism! I'm so mad that I'm going to call the ACLU!
I hear bears are attracted to pachouli oil and the scent of rancid, unwashed dread-locks.

Brett