• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BEARCAT BLUEs

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Forwarded from an Amigo who lives in the South-land ... I don't think it's an AWs' repost, at least I don't remember seeing it. If it is; sue me .... :)

It even features a cameo of one of our own AWs members -- RADM-type ...:)

The 9 minute video from the show?? It just doesn't get any better than this ...

The HORSEMEN HONOR The BLUES - A PERFECT RENDEZVOUS of THEN & NOW

bluesandbearcats.jpg

What else can you say??

ALOHA

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
You know ... I could actually 'buy' the damn thing (and she's beautiful) ... but where am I gonna' keep it/fly it ??? ... and the BIG question: who's gonna' maintain it for me ???

Remember: I don't build 'em ... I just fly 'em ... :)

Oh, yeah ... the final insult: where am I gonna' live when Trophy Wife® (and she's beautiful, too) kicks me out of the house ??? In the hangar ???
:):confused::)

ryan1234

Oh, yeah ... the final insult: where am I gonna' live when Trophy Wife® (and she's beautiful, too) kicks me out of the house ??? In the hangar ??? :):confused::)

I actually know of one person who has had a similar situation happen.. their hangar packed with all kinds of cool former military hardware... and they call it home thanks to a significant other.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Funny ... I just noticed: this guy, Lt Al Taddeo (left in pix), is a squadron mate -- him from the 'early days', me from later days ... the patch on his 'leather' @ 8:15 remaining in the video should confirm it: :)

bilde

The original Blue Angels in front of the 1946 F6F ''Hellcat," from left, included Lt. Al Taddeo, Lt. J.G. Gale Strouse, Lt. Cmdr. Roy M. ''Butch'' Voris, Lt. Maurice ''Wick'' Wickendoll and Lt. J.G. Mel Cassidy.