• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best. Headline. Ever.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
See this is what i'm talking about... everyone thinks they're gonna get to punch a nazi in the face on D-Day...

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
"Alex McIlveen, 45, kicked the man, whose body was in flames, so hard that he tore a tendon in his foot.

But he said last night: "He didn't even flinch. I couldn't believe he didn't go down."

The terrorist was running around on fire, he probably had so much adrenaline flowing that a kick to the nuts is nothing. Im just glad the bastard survived instead of getting his virgins in allah land...

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
The only way that this article could be better titled would be if it read:

Hero Cabbie: I Roundhouse-Kicked burning terrorist so hard in balls that I tore a tendon"

Now THAT would be one hell of an article.

flysupertomcat

Jim told me I can buy Gaydar online
The only way that this article could be better titled would be if it read:

Hero Cabbie: I Roundhouse-Kicked burning terrorist so hard in balls that I tore a tendon"

Now THAT would be one hell of an article.

I'm no martial arts expert, but a roundhouse kick to the balls probably would be tough to pull off... that'd be my guess at least

anyways, it's pretty much impossible to beat the original headline (gotta love the Brits)

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I'm no martial arts expert, but a roundhouse kick to the balls probably would be tough to pull off... that'd be my guess at least

anyways, it's pretty much impossible to beat the original headline (gotta love the Brits)
If this guy was faster he could have pulled it off...
02-0523587059T.jpg

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
What do you have to google to have THAT appear? (and is that George Costanza refereeing?)

"Pulp can move, baby!"

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
^ This was your first post? FOR SHAME.

Its bad enough I quoted it!