• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best OAR Study Guide Recommendation please!!

Gabe igulu

Hello,

I am prior service looking to join the Navy as a supply officer. I recently took my OAR last Friday and received a score of 36. I need to be in the range of 45-65 for my OCS packet to be competitive. I went in thinking my BA in Finance and my prior service experience will get me the score I need, but boy I was wrong! I used a 2016 math OAR study guide that was recommended by a friend, but I don't think it was that helpful.

I only need to take the OAR portion of the ASTB, therefore, I need a recommendation on the best study guide material I can get my hands on. What is the best book material out there? If you've recently took the OAR or ASTB, what tip would you recommend? If you have study material (2018 material) please let me know.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello,

I am prior service looking to join the Navy as a supply officer. I recently took my OAR last Friday and received a score of 36. I need to be in the range of 45-65 for my OCS packet to be competitive. I went in thinking my BA in Finance and my prior service experience will get me the score I need, but boy I was wrong! I used a 2016 math OAR study guide that was recommended by a friend, but I don't think it was that helpful.

I only need to take the OAR portion of the ASTB, therefore, I need a recommendation on the best study guide material I can get my hands on. What is the best book material out there? If you've recently took the OAR or ASTB, what tip would you recommend? If you have study material (2018 material) please let me know.

Search. You can easily find your answer.