• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bin Laden Spawn Aspires To Be Peace Activist

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Wow. His son has dreadlocks and wears a biker jacket and married an old cougar. I don't know how easy its gonna be impressing his father looking like that.

red_ryder

None
If you ask me, this is a hilarious and refreshing new twist on ways to rebel against daddy. Go get him, tiger!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
true. If only his name had moonbeam or blade in it somewhere

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
The current correct term is "DPI" now, by the way. With precision munitions we no longer have "mean" points of impact.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Great, another "rich" bin laden who believes himself to be the arbiter of the islamic world...

red_ryder

None
Hey, I'll gladly take him to replace tons of other guys out there who are MUCH worse.

The world could stand to have a few more progressive muslims.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Hey, I'll gladly take him to replace tons of other guys out there who are MUCH worse.

The world could stand to have a few more progressive muslims.
Yeah, you want more guys like him? I've also got some gorilla repellent you'd might like to buy...

But in a series of messages since last fall, he also has been calling for Muslims to rally around jihad, or "holy war," encouraging fighters in Iraq in particular to continue their battles with U.S. and Iraqi forces.

Nobel Peace Prize winning Yassir Arafat could also fit into your category of "progressive muslims," look how that turned out...