• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blatantly Unprepared

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
Ok, this candidate sucks and doesn't deserve paper to wipe himself with much less a shot at OCS because he doesn't have any foresight. Headed to Quantico in the morning for Seniors, but I'm courtesy shipping out of a different OSO. Did the same thing last year, but last year driving instructions to the other OSO were stapled to my orders - this year they have my orders there, so I don't have the same trick up my sleeve, and I didn't realize it until the office was already closed today. Dug around online and in the phone book, think I've got the address, but i was hoping someone could confirm it for me.

Got a couple more things to try, but I figured I'd giving posting this a shot (and yeah, I realize this lets everyone know I screwed up, but I'm not in trouble and I just figured this would be a good way to cover my butt)

So, anyone else shipping out of Hyattsville, MD?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I tried to reply earlier, but the system locked up or something...wouldn't let me post. I found the address in about 2 minutes on the web. The phone number corresponding to that address also cross checked sucessfully at another web site, so my guess is I had the right address. Anyway, good luck, have fun, and maybe read up on land nav while you're there.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
tegbold said:
quit p#$$^footing around, just go already
OOrah, thats what I want to hear. Candidate, I will soon call you a fellow Lieutenant. Get er done.