• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boards Question

SWOMan

I have some confusion about how the boards/ OCS application process works. I am a non prior service applicant, and was under the impression that boards would be like a job interview with my packet submission. Today I was told by a new SWO that there was no formal interview, and that everything they needed was on your packet. Another person, who was enlisted, said he had to go through an interview before 3 SWO's. Is this something that only prior enlisted have to deal with?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I have some confusion about how the boards/ OCS application process works. I am a non prior service applicant, and was under the impression that boards would be like a job interview with my packet submission. Today I was told by a new SWO that there was no formal interview, and that everything they needed was on your packet. Another person, who was enlisted, said he had to go through an interview before 3 SWO's. Is this something that only prior enlisted have to deal with?

Enlisted applicants have a different process than you do. By the way did you ever ask this question to your OR?