• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boeing pulls CV-22 advertisement

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Anybody have a link to a decent copy that could be printed up, perhaps in a .jpg or even .pdf? That ad rules.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If bad guys use a church, mosque, etc for cover, it's no longer a religious building and it's not a valid target. Something we'll never get over, I swear.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My only question is why the fvck does Boeing care about this? I mean, let's be honest for a motherfvcking nanosecond here. Why should Boeing care what a pious Muslim in Michigan cares about how their product is used? Foreign Islamic nations, who might have the slightest of inclinations to buy American military wares, are generally more concerned about their own asses than any semblance of Muslim solidarity, otherwise, mighty Islam as a whole whouldn't be such a huge cluster fvck. I say, Boeing ought to go on the offensive and not cower to the ridiculous political pressures being brought to bear. Guess what: You wanna fight from a mosque, stand by to meet your maker.

That is all,

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:
My only question is why the fvck does Boeing care about this? ..........Guess what: You wanna fight from a mosque, stand by to meet your maker.
You know the real answer, Brett. Com'on back to the PC world. Live in it. And hate it.

I want to keep shooting until there is no movement from the target. Where were you and all the rest when we needed you in Vietnam .... ??? :icon_mi_1

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
You know the real answer, Brett. Com'on back to the PC world. Live in it. And hate it.

I want to keep shooting until there is no movement from the target. Where were you and all the rest when we needed you in Vietnam .... ??? :icon_mi_1
Truthfully, I was five, but I was a mean, vengeful SOB.

Brett

BTW, went shooting for the first time in a while today. Feels good!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I need a poster of that ad.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I LOVE this:

"An ad for Bell's AH-1Z attack helicopter shows the craft rising out of a flaming background heavily armed with missiles. The headline reads: "We made it beautiful. Because it's the last thing some people will ever see."

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
ChuckMK23 said:
"An ad for Bell's AH-1Z attack helicopter shows the craft rising out of a flaming background heavily armed with missiles. The headline reads: "We made it beautiful. Because it's the last thing some people will ever see."
A bit creepy... but clever! :icon_smil Anyone found a copy of that ad?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ChuckMK23 said:
I LOVE this:

Now THAT is smart marketing!

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ChuckMK23 said:
I LOVE this:

We have that poster in a couple of squadron spaces