• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bomb in Times Square?!?

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Man, You guys are ridiculously high-speed. I thought this was my chance to get a news story up on AW first. Alas, it has been done.

I hope everyone there is alright, and they find the pinko that is responsible. What part of all volunteer do these people not understand?

phrogpilot73

Man, You guys are ridiculously high-speed. I thought this was my chance to get a news story up on AW first. Alas, it has been done.
Sorry. I blame it on the fact that everytime I open a browser window, my fingers involuntarily type www.airwarriors.com... Even when I want to go somewhere else. I just can't help it. Is that the definition of an addict?

I hope everyone there is alright, and they find the pinko that is responsible. What part of all volunteer do these people not understand?
Listening to the news radio on the way into work, no reported injuries. They also said that FBI/DHS said that it does not appear to match the work of Al Qaeda. I wonder if Code Pink has changed tactics? They did mention that almost every building in Times Square has a security camera.

Most classic statement of the morning... Fox News: "If anyone was there and had a camera or cell phone and got a picture, send it to us. That means you hookers and drug dealers." :smile_gre

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
They actually said the hookers and drug dealers part? That's hilarious.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
That's par for the course for Fox. I haven't seen exactly where the "bomb" was placed, but since it was Times Square it should have been on about 1500 other cameras, and since when are there hookers and drug dealers in Times Square anyway? It's been Disneyworld-northeast for more then a decade.

phrogpilot73

That's par for the course for Fox. I haven't seen exactly where the "bomb" was placed, but since it was Times Square it should have been on about 1500 other cameras, and since when are there hookers and drug dealers in Times Square anyway? It's been Disneyworld-northeast for more then a decade.
That's why I listen to Fox & Friends on my way into work - news and entertainment all in one. I think that the hookers & drug dealers comment was geared towards the fact it was at 3:45 am when it went off.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
..... How else would HAL get laid?
Chick divorcées in Las Vegas getting drunk over their troubles....be sympathetic, keep the free booze at the slots/blackjack table flowing and score! (Then quickly run away when they go to sleep. The key is going to their hotel room, not yours).

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
50306053.JPG

"Chirping Cricket" (c) Dorling Kindersley http://www.dkimages.com

utak

News from CNN.com states the bomb was aimed towards a military recruiting station.

Whoever you are who did that, thanks a lot you idiot, you just gave those Code Pink oxygen thieves at Berkeley some new ideas.