• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Breaking News... A 'Royal Baby'!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No, it's not the "Royal Baby", who got his greasy pot belly kissed. long ago, in an ocean far away... during the horrible hazing ceremony crossing the Equator (prior to PC saving us all)!:(

It's a potential future king for the Brits, & future RN 'Helly-Clopter' driver, born in a London Hospital to Prince Willy, & Katy, Duke & Duchess of Cambridge , or somewhere?

All the Cable News stations with wall-to-wall news coverage of this earthshaking event... so much so that they finally abandoned their continuing speculation on the Asiana 777 SFO disaster.:rolleyes:

The entire world holds it's collective breath waiting for the new Prince's name (which must be approved by the Queen)! My biggest worry & question is "What happens if she disapproves the name of Spike, then Duchess Kate tells the Queen to PACK IT... Tower of London"?:eek:
Kate.pngKates Queen.jpg
Comments?
BzB

Renegade One

None
"What happens if she disapproves the name of Spike, then Duchess Kate tells the Queen to PACK IT... Tower of London"?:eek: BzB
Can't speak for all, but I'd be happy that Kate remembers that glorious weekend before the whole Duchess thingie...…;)

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Can't speak for all, but I'd be happy that Kate remembers that glorious weekend before the whole Duchess thingie...…;)
You should feel honored, must have been a glorious weekend... oh wait, that can't be you unless she names him Renegade One, but the Queen would never approve that;)
BzB

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
My biggest worry & question is "What happens if she disapproves the name of Spike, then Duchess Kate tells the Queen to PACK IT... Tower of London"?:eek:
Weird, at 5:30pm PDT tonight, on Fox News, the group was discussing the baby's possible name. When Bill O'Reilly suggested "Spike"!:eek: Near fell off my chair. I think maybe they're tapping AW.:D O'Reilly reruns in about an hour @ 8pm PDT.
*The name Spike cited above, was posted at 1:59pm PTD.
BzB