• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bringing a lock down to OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarHead100583

Do we need to bring a pad lock down to OCS to lock a locker?

SCRATCH THIS POST>> I found my answer on the OCS website where it says you buy a set of three locks while your down there...isnt that alot of combinations to remeber or is it on of those locks where you have a key or you set your own combo?

Crowbar

None
No key locks. People at OCS will honest to God lose boots, cammies, rifles, racks, wall lockers. So giving candidates keys is just asking for trouble. We got issued two combo locks with the same combo and a rifle cable lock with its own combo. If you already have combo locks and take them, nobody should notice. I used the locks I had since boot camp and the combo was seared into my memory.

I don't know about everybody else, but we also had to write down our combos in case we forgot them.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Are they black or blue faced combo locks that are issued? I have two blue faced ones that I've had forever, but I dont wanna stand out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.