• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

British Troops beating up Iraqi's

Ex Rigger

pilot
I have little sympathy.......these videos are old, the media brought them out now in an effort to add fuel to the fire. Things are only going to get worse in the ME.

LoneSailor

This video was taken out of context, if this vid showed what happened 30 minutes before the incident then it would all make sense. The Brittish troops were being pelted with projectile as a mob of Iraqis moved in on their post. Those guys probobly deserved what they got.

Btw -- did anyone see the part where the guy gets kicked in the juggular? :eek: ouch

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
creepto said:
This video was taken out of context, if this vid showed what happened 30 minutes before the incident then it would all make sense. The Brittish troops were being pelted with projectile as a mob of Iraqis moved in on their post. Those guys probobly deserved what they got.

Btw -- did anyone see the part where the guy gets kicked in the juggular? :eek: ouch
Out of context, yes; justified, maybe; but the fact that this kind of stuff does get taped and seems to find its way into the public domain (I.E. the media), should remind all of us that this kind of action probably isn't a good idea. Avoidance of the appearance of impropriety - we all need to be more disciplined and get back to this doctrine. I'm sure those little fvckers richly deserved to have their a$$es kicked, but in the end, what good does that do. I know some people (where's Flash?) would suggest that you not beat them because it's the morally wrong thing to do. I just think that the risk of getting caught and having the details exploited as propaganda should prevent people from doing this kind of stuff.

Brett