• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bubbas List - Commanding Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHENSEL92

I am looking for the names of all the CO, XO & CMC for all the Navy's aviation commands. I have found a BUBBAs list for the AIMD community, but haven't had much luck for the actual flying commands.

Thank you for any help you can give.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
If you can't find this information online, there's a good reason for it. The military in general has become fairly restrictive when it comes to wantonly passing out names and/or contact information of service members. If this is an official request, in regards to a research topic, etc, I suggest you contact the public affairs officer for the specific units you are trying to find out about. You could always place a request with other Navy/DoD official channels, as well.

It's one thing to discuss how A4's old wingman who used to pee in the CO's coffee back in Korea is now the CO of this unit, or whatever. But it's another thing entirely to ask for all the names of all the top two Officers and CMCs for ALL the Navy's squadrons.

Just my opinion, but I really think there are better avenues to follow, especially in today's day and age.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Ha! Actually, Captain Morgan's from a great little town in PR. Lots of bars, lots of hot chicas, and (of course) lots of debauchery.

KBayDog

gaijin6423 said:
It's one thing to discuss how A4's old wingman who used to pee in the CO's coffee back in Korea is now the CO of this unit, or whatever.

I thought A4s was the CO in Korea?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
gaijin6423 said:
......It's one thing to discuss how A4's old wingman who used to pee in the CO's coffee back in Korea ....

THAT'S A DIRTY LIE !!!

It wasn't Korea. And it was the XO's coffee ..... AND .... he was really ticked when his cup and name tag came back with "OX" instead of "XO" --- poor coffee mess JO .... (remember to smile while you're doin' it :) )

bc_coffee_mug.jpg

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you're in the Navy, contact your officer detailer.
He may be able to give you your community list...aka: A Bubba List.
Otherwise we can't help you with a request like that.

r/
G-Unit

Cyclic

Behold the Big Iron
gaijin6423 said:
Ha! Actually, Captain Morgan's from a great little town in PR. Lots of bars, lots of hot chicas, and (of course) lots of debauchery.
Absolutely correct.....the town's name is Old San Juan, San Sebastian street, close to Mr. Don Q's house.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I've been to Don Q's house! But it's in Ponce, not San Juan. Right underneath this hu-frickin-gi-normous cross on the hillside. There's a satalite campus of Florida International University in Ponce, too. Read: There's LOTS of hot young law/med/etc students there.

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
Curses, why didnt I know this stuff when we had Dets to Vieques when it was still open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have been all over those hot young med/law students. All over them like a fat kid on a cupcake!!! (giggles as he thinks of integer drooling over his Little Debbie)

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
HAHAHAHA! Good call ragging on the site's new #1 sh!tscreen. That dude must be flame retardant or something...

As for my intel on PR... I got the sweet hookups, just like Pedro's cousins, so what can I say?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Most of the CO/XO/CMC names and contact info can be found on the squadron's official website. I'm quite certain that the collated lists are kept FOUO (For Official Use Only).
ea6bflyr

Status
Not open for further replies.