• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bupers approval

Maverick2110

Hi I am wondering when a chit gets approved for crossrating by the CO what are the chances of Bupers denying that chit. My situation is my CO aproved my crossrate chit from ABH to AW and I'm just trying to see what my chances are at the next level which is bupers. Thank you guys so much for your replies.

Bevo16

pilot
Don't take it the wrong way, but you need to locate the door to your career counselor's office, and knock.

The Navy has spent a lot of money to create and populate a rate specifically designed to answer these types of questions. If your NC can't find out the answer, then it's time to go outside of that, through your LPO, Cheif, Div-O, etc.

Even if someone here had the right answer, how are you going to sort that from the "What % gets jets?" questions and silly answers.