• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

C-12's GITMO

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
HOLY CHRIST! Who do you know in Millington??? Station pilot orders anywhere are one of those things I dream about as a sundown tour.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I have an old squadronmate who I am in touch with take those orders....I'll ask him for you. For some reason, I don't think he got to fly nearly as much as he thought he would. I think he did a lot of admin ground job type stuff as a collateral duty.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I have an old squadronmate who I am in touch with take those orders....I'll ask him for you. For some reason, I don't think he got to fly nearly as much as he thought he would. I think he did a lot of admin ground job type stuff as a collateral duty.

JTF or NAVSTA? Most likely the JTF one will be going away shortly. Anywho...a fellow helo bubba from flight training is flying for JTF right now...PM a personal email and I'll get ya in touch with him.