• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

C-130 Jock's diary (big boy language inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootinTootin

Who knows if this is real, but it amused me. I figured there are enough screwballs on this site for someone else to enjoy this.

Jarhead C-130 pilot comments:

Edited for OPSEC. The write-up sounds like it was written by a 6th grade boy. I can't vouch for it's accuracy, but tactics of that level of detail probably don't belong here.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That was written years ago... been around the internet about 1000 times. Nothing OPSEC about it.

Details of a force protection approach don't need to be posted here. Just because it's in the public domain doesn't mean it needs to come here to be hashed out and lent any more/less credibility. It adds no value to AW.

Brett

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
If thats the case then we shouldn't be talking about boat ops, flying around the boat, course rules, or pretty much any funny stories from operational buffoonery, which is pretty much the only reason I cruise through here.

phrogpilot73

Details of a force protection approach don't need to be posted here. Just because it's in the public domain doesn't mean it needs to come here to be hashed out and lent any more/less credibility. It adds no value to AW.

Brett

Concur - Tactics discussions should be limited to the Ready Room, not AW. Can we close this one?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If thats the case then we shouldn't be talking about boat ops, flying around the boat, course rules, or pretty much any funny stories from operational buffoonery, which is pretty much the only reason I cruise through here.

Use your head. Closed.

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.