• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can Anyone Help Me on USMC PLC program

Hey i have a few questions mabe you guys can help me out....i am a senior in highschool and am going to college next year for aviation. do i have to enlist first to get into the PLC program or can i sign up for it right in college....i talked to a recruiter and he told me i need to enlist first,go to boot and all that... but ive heard you can sign up while actualy in college and train during summers....if anyone can please give me basic information on how to get in to it and the eligabilty for it that would be great...Thank You

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
You do not have to enlist to get into the PLC program. You can go to college and apply directly for the PLC program and go to OCS over the summers of your college life. TALK TO AN OSO, they recruit officers not enlisted. An enlisted recruiter can help you out, but they do have a mission of their own. If being an officer is your goal then go straight to the source. The OSO will go through everything with you that you need.

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
Bud242029, welcome to the boards, but do us all a favor, don't ask the same question in multiple threads. It's annoying.

Best of luck if you choose PLC!

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
I was told the same by an enlisted recruiter, some of them are actually unaware that civilians are eligible fo PLC. Talk to your local Officer Selection Office and they'll get you started on your rough application.

OfficerWannabe

Yeah i got lied to and enlisted, but now re-evaluating my options to go back to the Corps. Does anyone know where to find an OSO on Guam. I don't believe half the recruiters here. Anyways, Im making decent money as a realtor so who knows maybe i'll never go back...BUT the urge to be a MARINE is still present and the urge to be a pilot is even greater.... I would like to blame myself for living pretty close to Anderson AFB. Watching fighters fly back and forth everyday is hell of a teaser!!!

Good luck.
S/F