• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cancellation of FY 22 SNA/NFO selection boards

connerflynt

My recruiter told me yesterday that the upcoming boards after JAN 2022 have been cancelled. Has anyone else heard this same info? I’m mostly believing my recruiter but lately he’s been acting odd towards me and my waiver situation. I’m just making sure he isn’t blowing smoke to make me quit the process.

smpl_dude

My understanding is that the January board was cancelled. Next one should be in May. I'd have to double check the schedule to see if august/november were also cancelled. Pretty sure it was just the january one though.

My recruiter told me yesterday that the upcoming boards after JAN 2022 have been cancelled. Has anyone else heard this same info? I’m mostly believing my recruiter but lately he’s been acting odd towards me and my waiver situation. I’m just making sure he isn’t blowing smoke to make me quit the process.
Your recruiter is correct. As of Friday, NFO and SNA are closed for the fiscal year. If you made it on the November board, your kit is with the board. If you didn’t, that doesn’t mean give up. Look at it as an opportunity to make your application better. Boost your GPA, get some leadership experience, practice/study to retake the ASTB, etc. Hope this helps!

Tumbleweed33

Your recruiter is correct. As of Friday, NFO and SNA are closed for the fiscal year. If you made it on the November board, your kit is with the board. If you didn’t, that doesn’t mean give up. Look at it as an opportunity to make your application better. Boost your GPA, get some leadership experience, practice/study to retake the ASTB, etc. Hope this helps!
How does it look for the applicants that made it on the November board?

FloridaDad

For clarification... this is for FY 22 boards, not the FY 23 board that was supposed to meet in May right? That board was already listed as FY 23 rather than 22.