• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can't download EPSQ online

themongol

Im trying to dowload the EPSQ online (https://sclient.dss.mil/download/) but I got the following error:
Server Error

This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

Anyone knows what the problem is? I have everything completed except the damn EPSQ.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, their server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'd recommend contacting the administrator...

Or ask someone here if they might have a copy of the program.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
If it's a paper version of the EPSQ, then I'm highly suspect of it being "okay" to use. Your clearance is submitted electronically, either by disk or by the 'net, so someone would have to enter that data in manually. I'd doubt it's a recruiter who'd do it.

cmquaker

If it's a paper version of the EPSQ, then I'm highly suspect of it being "okay" to use. Your clearance is submitted electronically, either by disk or by the 'net, so someone would have to enter that data in manually. I'd doubt it's a recruiter who'd do it.

It's a fillable PDF form, so it's not exactly paper. The processor was confident that it would qualify.

The DSS website http://www.dss.mil/epsq/index.htm says that there was a change this year in how the EPSQ will be submitted. They are switching to e-QIP http://www.opm.gov/e-qip/. Has anyone else seen this? Am I looking at the right website?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
If they've changed their methods, then roger that. If it's still the same system they used to use, a fillable PDF probably wouldn't work, since the EPSQ program is a database-based program (circa 1980-something).

If they have moved to something modern, then good on them. Either way, I'm sure "they" will find some way to make me renter everything again when the time comes.

themongol

\.

Or ask someone here if they might have a copy of the program.

My recruter tried to send me the epsq.exe file but was quarantined. Here's the message i got: "Symantec Mail Security replaced EPSQ.exe with this text message. The original text contained prohibited content and was quarantined."

So am pretty much clueless about how to fill out an epsq. I can't even obtain an epsq. :(

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My recruter tried to send me the epsq.exe file but was quarantined. Here's the message i got: "Symantec Mail Security replaced EPSQ.exe with this text message. The original text contained prohibited content and was quarantined."

So am pretty much clueless about how to fill out an epsq. I can't even obtain an epsq. :(

Lots of firewalls wont let a .exe file through. Tell whomever sent it to you to change it to a .doc file extension and send it that way. Of course, you'll have to change it back to .exe once you get it on your computer.

Brett