• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cash Prizes! Why didn't we think of that?!

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
According to the Beeb, our cousins in the Royal Australian Navy have taken the great pastime of mixed-gender ships to the Next Level. Apparently some killjoys have an issue with this. Jeez, show a little initiative and entrepreneurial spirit and the Man gets all up in your grill.

This is the same service that paid for female sailors' boob jobs, suggested some novel recruitment techniques, and whose lady sailors showed some Turkish sailors what they were missing during an alongside.

G-d bless Australia.

RAN.jpg

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I LOVE Australia and can't wait to go there on leave when I'm in Guam.

Google TWO words: "Wicked Weasel". You're welcome. NSFW

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
Lemme understand here...

They were on a warship, in the middle of the ocean, and atop the pool table made the "strange locations" list?

That reeks of small thinking to me.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've heard of reductions (causing back pain, you know), but not enlargements.

Something to do with the surgeons keeping their skills up. Of course the gals could have been trying to pull a fast one on me, I wasn't paying too much attention to the words coming out of their mouths at the time..........:D

MasterBates

If they supply the bags the surgeons do the implantation for free. Dependents and AD..

(yes, I know this from first/both hand experience)

If only they could implant brains while they were in there.....

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
If they supply the bags the surgeons do the implantation for free. Dependents and AD..

(yes, I know this from first/both hand experience)

If only they could implant brains while they were in there.....

What? Where in the hell do you get the bags? Do you buy that shit off eBay? Seriously. I didn't know you could buy them out right.

Thank you Jesus for blessing me.