• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Centennial of Naval Aviation Watch Order

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I've ben pulling together a squadron watch order of the Centennial of Naval Aviation watches from Swiss P.L. and wondered if any of the AW crowd would like in on the order. It looks like we'll probably be in the 10% discount range, unless I get a flurry of orders in the next few days.

I need to place the order NLT Monday, 25 Oct, to guarantee the watches arrive before deployment, so apologies for the short notice.

We're getting the one ones customed-up with our squadron mascot, but Swiss P.L. will let us mix and match, so if anyone was wanting one of the straight stick centenial watches, you can pile on to our order and save 10%.

Snort-Aviation.jpg
(They can do the logo with NFO or Doc wings as well. Free engraving on the caseback.)

SkinnyDragon-v1.jpg

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yeah, saw them at Hook this year. Decent looking watches, cool that they have the wings and all, price point is probably about right. If you want a NA themed watch and dont want to pay for a squadron buy of Brietlings or something, this is a good deal

side note: my buddy was talking about how he thought a Tomcat one would be cool, and made fun of him for it. My lapse in SA was duly noted as I saw that one of the guys at the booth was "Snort" Snodgrass :)

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
$625.50 a copy.

For those interested, you can PM me and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

Bezel color, wings, and engraving on the back are all up to you. No limit to number characters engraved is what I was told. . .

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
side note: my buddy was talking about how he thought a Tomcat one would be cool, and made fun of him for it. My lapse in SA was duly noted as I saw that one of the guys at the booth was "Snort" Snodgrass :)
The first OOD watch I had when Snort became TR's Navigator he gave me a holier-than-thou fighter pilot stare and disparagingly asked if I was a P-3 puke. I said yes and told him I heard he found his RIO in crowded bars by sucking every dick in sight until he found the one that tasted right. We got along great.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
The first OOD watch I had when Snort became TR's Navigator he gave me a holier-than-thou fighter pilot stare and disparagingly asked if I was a P-3 puke. I said yes and told him I heard he found his RIO in crowded bars by sucking every dick in sight until he found the one that tasted right. We got along great.

haha I bet

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I was flying out of Oceana during an exercise when Snort was the F-14 Commodore. I had a really hot chick NavComm on my crew. I was at the O'club, saw Snort at the bar and walked over to say hello. He asks "who is that hot piece of ass you walked in with? I bet she could fuck all night." I looked over his shoulder and asked "Jean, can you fuck all night?" "Him? I'd kill him." Snort snorted......

I was flying out of Oceana during an exercise when Snort was the F-14 Commodore. I had a really hot chick NavComm on my crew. I was at the O'club, saw Snort at the bar and walked over to say hello. He asks "who is that hot piece of ass you walked in with? I bet she could fuck all night." I looked over his shoulder and asked "Jean, can you fuck all night?" "Him? I'd kill him." Snort snorted......

Smiley11-1.gif
This has to be the funniest thing I have seen written this week.
I hope Snort's ego was not to damaged.