• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chances at ocs

Amd866

Stats:
Gpa - 3.8
Major - history / political science
Extracurricular - a few clubs here and there through undergrad but nothing impressive or leadership like. Very weak. No sports through undergrad either.

Did one year at an ivy league law school. Had a 3.7 Gpa after first year but Withdrew after a year and a half leave of absence.

I plan on going to teach english in Korea for a year and if I get accepted, come back to join the Navy.

Would really prefer anything guided towards Intel but just getting into ocs would be a feat.

I'm also fluent in Korean if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

Stats:
Gpa - 3.8
Major - history / political science
Extracurricular - a few clubs here and there through undergrad but nothing impressive or leadership like. Very weak. No sports through undergrad either.

Did one year at an ivy league law school. Had a 3.7 Gpa after first year but Withdrew after a year and a half leave of absence.

I plan on going to teach english in Korea for a year and if I get accepted, come back to join the Navy.

Would really prefer anything guided towards Intel but just getting into ocs would be a feat.

I'm also fluent in Korean if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Chances, well you have too many open variables for several designators to say you have a good shot or not, your GPA is good, the next piece of the puzzle is OAR, and ASTB if you want to try for aviation, should you get a good score on the exams you should be competitive for SWO and aviation designators, IDC you have one strike against you by not having a tech degree.