• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chances for aviation slot?

Jayhawk85

Well, I jumped in and took the test today, and I'm wondering what you guys think my chances are for selection:

AQR: 6
PFAR: 7
NFOAR: 7
OAR: 52

History Major, GPA: 3.6

I think my real weakness is that I don't have any flight time, and I think I could have done a little better on the AQR. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

PbakerD88

SHSN SWO/METOC hopeful
Haha well you would have kicked my ass for avaitor. thats what i was originally going for with
55/5/5/5
3.5 GPA in meteorology.

good luck to you tho

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
As a history major myself, I would say you have no chance what so ever. I was perfect though, so they made an exception for me.

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
Does anyone know where to look for these scores? I never even got my exam grades back. I took the test and found out from my ROTC advisor that I was selected. Now, 3 yrs later, how can I get these grades?

RunnyRiver

Jayhawk, back in ROTC I kept hearing that 6's and 7's were competitive, all 8's a shoe-in. If you don't like what you got, you can always try again. Flight experience is not an issue. I commissioned with a lower gpa and zero hours flying--and zero hours sim time--and aviation found a spot for me. Everyone at Auburn (in my class) who asked for aviation got in. Of course, that's Auburn.

I hear engineering guys get a leg up, but half the AU guys here are non-engr.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Does anyone know where to look for these scores? I never even got my exam grades back. I took the test and found out from my ROTC advisor that I was selected. Now, 3 yrs later, how can I get these grades?

I just found a print out of my scores. The letter head says NAMI. That might help you out... it might not.