• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Changeover to Whites

corvairdroptop

Change back to whites in spring 2007...

is there a specific Navy-wide date for when we'll be doing it?

My XO tells me to find out, and after tearing the internet apart I have to come here and ask...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Change back to whites in spring 2007...

is there a specific Navy-wide date for when we'll be doing it?

My XO tells me to find out, and after tearing the internet apart I have to come here and ask...

It's a regional thing (depends on your geographic location). Check the message traffic - that's where it's usually promulgated. If you're a Mid/OC, ask your unit admin folks. I doubt if your region has released the mesage yet, but you can probably get a good idea from this years message.

Brett

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
I'm surprised that a Chief in your unit/command doesn't know. I'll bet the enlisted Admin people know, just like Brett said. Remember that the officers change witht he enlisted, so fall back on them if you need to find these things out.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm surprised that a Chief in your unit/command doesn't know. I'll bet the enlisted Admin people know, just like Brett said. Remember that the officers change witht he enlisted, so fall back on them if you need to find these things out.

This sounds more like a "let's task the Mid and see what he comes up with" kind of thing rather than a "nobody in the command knows" issue.

Brett

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
This sounds more like a "let's task the Mid and see what he comes up with" kind of thing rather than a "nobody in the command knows" issue.

Brett

Ah! Very good then. Lesson to be learned by the Junior Officer: ask the Chief :icon_tong