• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Check Six Military Aviation Trade Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check Six

Hey Guys & Gals,

Just wanted to introduce our mag, Check Six. Worlds only dedicated trade pub for all forms of military aviation. Wanted to also ask a favour if pos. We have started an industry forum for those working in military aviation and wanted to ask if you would consider visiting the site, joining and making a couple of posts.

Whereas Air Warriors is primarily Navy/USMC we are working to make the new site THE industry forum for all those in military aviation, both fixed and rotary. If you could have a look it would be very much appreciated. Also as an incentive, those who register, and make a couple of posts get a free one year sub to Check Six magazine.

http://www.checksixmag.com/forums

Thanks again.

Regards

Check Six.

P.S. Thanks in advance to all.

Check Six

Update to the above post. Have decided that any member from Air Warriors that visits Check Six, registers and makes one post will receive a comp one year sub to Check Six. Latest issue is out this week with AH1Z on the cover.

http://www.checksixmag.com/forums

Regards

Check Six.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
anyway I can get that issue? I figure the subscriptio wont take effect for a while but very interested in getting the Zulu issue

Check Six

Skidkid - Since you joined the Check Six forum the issue with the Z on the cover is the first one you will get.

Regards

Check Six.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think I know the guys who were flying them when you took those pictures

Check Six

Hoss has signed up at Check Six now so make sure you PM him. Also for any member that comes and signs up from Air Warrior I am going to waive the three post rule to get a free one year sub to Check Six magazine. All you have to do is register, vote as to the service you are in and PM me a name and postal address.

Latest issue is out now and the AH1Z on the cover looks awesome.

Regards

Check Six.

Status
Not open for further replies.