• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cherry Point Air Show

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Is anyone gonna be at NKT for the show this weekend? I'll be bringing the mIghty war swan in for a static display.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Funny, I used the war swan for shade all day yesterday. Its in an ideal location to see the show and hear the PA. I wasnt going to pay $17 a head to fry in the stands. I thought about seeing if you were around but I couldn't remember the Airwarriors secret handshake.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Funny, I used the war swan for shade all day yesterday. Its in an ideal location to see the show and hear the PA. I wasnt going to pay $17 a head to fry in the stands. I thought about seeing if you were around but I couldn't remember the Airwarriors secret handshake.

Word. We had a shitload of folks do that. I'm sure you saw me. I was the tall guy constantly checking the gear and engines for trash/other FOD.