• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cherry Point Airshow, 11-12 May 2024

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Can't make the show, Was down there for MCATA reunion last Oct. Old fat guys trading hernia and colonoscopy tales was the reality, My getting hammered days are a thing of the past. My wife said she felt like she was on the bingo bus with the senior citizens.

skybert

Skybert
Can't make the show, Was down there for MCATA reunion last Oct. Old fat guys trading hernia and colonoscopy tales was the reality, My getting hammered days are a thing of the past. My wife said she felt like she was on the bingo bus with the senior citizens.
my wife says she has zero interest in hanging out with us…..

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
The Missus was willing to hang out with me at least, The area has really been built up since 1990. Some of the old staples remain like the rip off Ford dealer at the main gate and the Sherwood Motel.
*Edit* She commented that she felt like she was on a bus full of senior citizens going to a bingo game on the base visit.

Last edited: