• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chicago Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

palatinexc

Student
Did anyone else get out to see it this past weekend? Yes the Blue Angels were there however my favorite part was the F-14's last run at Chicago. This was my first Chicago air show experience and I would highly reccomend it even if you have any doubts about coming next year, you will not be dissapointed.

erabe07

I was almost gonna make the trip from MN, but decided not to last minute. Now I kind of wish I had. Last air event I went to was an Air Expo at a small airport, so it was all older planes and vintage stuff...still cool, but nothing compared to f-14 flybys and the blue angels.

kevin

the Chicago is the best one I've been to in terms of flying. everything is done right over the crowd cause it's on the lakefront. haven't missed for about 6 years running.

bluesmobile

P-3 copilot
pilot
I was up in Chicago on leave last week until Saturday, so I was at least able to catch Friday's practice show...definitely worth it, especially since there were hardly any people. It wasn't the complete show...no B-2, B-52, Oracle guy, etc., but the Angels and the F-14 took part in the practice day. I used to go just about every year when I was younger, so it brought back some memories! The Chicago Air Show is definitely one of the best, except for the crowds...

Status
Not open for further replies.