• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cindy Sheehan hospitalized after hunger strike

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm convinced that people who go on hunger strikes are complete and total morons. I could care less that you starve yourself, it doesn't make me listen to you any more than I would have.

thull

"..Sheehan was to spend Friday night in the Waco hospital..."

but seriously guys. this lady is getting hungry. lets bring those troops home so she can grab a bite for chrissake..

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah...whatever...your 15 minutes are up.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
I'm convinced that people who go on hunger strikes are complete and total morons. I could care less that you starve yourself, it doesn't make me listen to you any more than I would have.

People don't get that it worked for Ghandi because he a famous dude, and everyone cared what he thought to begin with, so letting him die would give the Brits a black eye.

The strategy doesn't work if you're just some idiot with an agenda who just "knoooooooooowwwws I'm right!!!!!"

thull

on the other hand, if a person sucks, then i would strongly encourage that person to go on a hunger strike. for their cause. or whatever.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Too bad, so sad for her. I'll be thinking of her (ok, not really) when I'm eating my grilled tuna (or grouper, or mahi mahi, or shark, or swordfish) on a bed of chopped spinach with sides of tossed Caesar salad and wild rice.

jmiller82

Didn't she have to leave Crawford, Texas recently, because the citizens there got tired of hearing of her crap and actually went to the courts to get an injunction or something? I heard about it a few days ago on the news (maybe the municipality passed a new law or something - can't remember).. Anyone confirm this? Maybe that's why she's going on hunger strike to stay in Texas.. What a whacko! Not to talk about comrades and fallen friends, but I recall that her beloved Casey enlisted and wanted all the military life had to offer, even if it meant his life as a sacrifice for the cause. He'd be rolling in his grave if he knew what his mother was doing.. We already knew that though..

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
WAC-KO, Texas (AP) - Ain't just a town, It's a home for loonies. Natural selection at it's best ladies and gents.

jmiller82

Still.. That whole Branch Dividian thing didn't do much for its rep in the last decades.. Isn't that where Baylor is at (highly conservative school - so much that individuals of the opposite sex cannot walk togetehr holding hands on campus, or so I was told by the old roommate)?