• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Civilian Jobs For Military Pilots

tbat15

Hi All,

I'm a former Marine helo guy turned Navy reserve helo guy. Started a new venture called Military Pilot Transitions to help past and present military pilots find civilian employment. Website below has jobs posted by companies looking to hire military aviators as well as information about our Career Expo that is taking place January 15, 2017 in San Diego. All free to use for folks looking for a job. Cheers!!

Stiffler

www.hiremilpilots.com

brownshoe

Contributor
Hi All,

I'm a former Marine helo guy turned Navy reserve helo guy. Started a new venture called Military Pilot Transitions to help past and present military pilots find civilian employment. Website below has jobs posted by companies looking to hire military aviators as well as information about our Career Expo that is taking place January 15, 2017 in San Diego. All free to use for folks looking for a job. Cheers!!

Stiffler

www.hiremilpilots.com

You might want to add this link: https://jobaps.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=14&R2=002272&R3=001

I realize it's out of date, but they are always looking for pilots.

Last edited: