• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Clueless in a house or why Google when I can "troll" here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureFlyer72

Yes, this is the stupid questions about naval aviation thread. And I'm not B.S.-ing you guys. I don't know anything about anything. So you begin on a T-34, then to a T-45. After that you graduate to a F-19? OUSOONER what do you mean by, "It will be in the pipeline by the time you hit the fleet anyway." I'm not familiar with NAVY terminology. I'm just some 16 year old punk, trying to get some information about the NAVY and about Naval Aviation. So you will most likely have to spell it out for me. Sorry. Thank you for your time.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Yes, this is the stupid questions about naval aviation thread. And I'm not B.S.-ing you guys. I don't know anything about anything. So you begin on a T-34, then to a T-45. After that you graduate to a F-19? OUSOONER what do you mean by, "It will be in the pipeline by the time you hit the fleet anyway." I'm not familiar with NAVY terminology. I'm just some 16 year old punk, trying to get some information about the NAVY and about Naval Aviation. So you will most likely have to spell it out for me. Sorry. Thank you for your time.

Knock yourself out.

You're welcome,

Sooner

ppln_pilot.jpg

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor

No, nobody is going to spell it out for you. You are going to get a lecture about how you need initiative to get a commission (total cluelessness does not necessarily indicate complete lack of initiative).

Good on you, you tried to get other people to take the time to tell you everything. That takes initiative of some sort... You got rejected, and so now you take it to the next step: search function. If you cant keep up with what you learn in "Search" its time to hit the wiki on all things Naval Aviation.

When you have other questions that either a) haven't been asked in a long time or b) new-ish questions / variations on a theme, you'll find answers much more forthcoming.

Mods help those who help themselves... sort of thing.

FutureFlyer72

Well sir, I assumed that people, such as yourself, would be able to tell me more reliable and credible information than that of which could be obtained by searching Wikipedia or Google. Why ask Google when I can come here and have my questions answered by people who are actually doing this for a living? Plus there is the added possibility to get help on how to follow my dreams. Plus, if I then had follow up questions I could ask those as well.

Thank you. I am finished for now. Sorry to waste your time.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Anyways allow me to google that for you. The information you need is provided in this

LINK

Good luck sport. Get good grades and stay in shape and don't forget to eat your green veggies.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Wasn't there an honest to god troll in the past that had their location listed as "in a house"?

jtmedli

pilot

Can we just get a MOD to delete this post all-together? Pretty obvious what's going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.