• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Colorado Sex Strike Law

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Wow, that guy better lock himself indoors. He's got a big bullseye on him, a target of pretty much the entire male gender.

donsauga

yes that is the solution, no sex for a day and the war is done, now only if they would have thought about this for WWII, then maybe we wouldn't have had to use those bombs... idiot.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I wonder if it occurred to him that chicks like sex too and maybe they don't want to be told that THEY should refuse sex to make a statement.

I really can't believe the legislature approved it to go to petition. I seriously doubt that he'll find enough hippy chicks to obtain 26,000 signatures and there's no way this would be voted in by the voters of CO.

Now if this were Berkeley, I could see it happen.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Any man who had to go through life named "Page" has got to have developed issues along the way.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I really can't believe the legislature approved it to go to petition. I seriously doubt that he'll find enough hippy chicks to obtain 26,000 signatures and there's no way this would be voted in by the voters of CO.

He has a right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, it doesn't matter if it is stupid.

Sigh, reading comprehension........;)

If I squint I can see the relationship between women voluntarily abstaining for a day in support of the women who have SO's overseas and are forced to abstain. What I do not see is how that necessarily implies a protest of the war itself. Regardless, I don't think 76,000 people will agree with him. I mean really, a constitutional amendment?

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
If I squint I can see the relationship between women voluntarily abstaining for a day in support of the women who have SO's overseas and are forced to abstain. What I do not see is how that necessarily implies a protest of the war itself. Regardless, I don't think 76,000 people will agree with him. I mean really, a constitutional amendment?
So, for this to be truly accurate, about 20K or so of those women should have sex with someone else on that day.

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
I wonder how they plan to monitor the success of their plan--of course, sex occurring after midnight on the proscribed day will still be constitutional.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I like how this piece of legislation calls for only women to refuse sex....this guy I guess presumes that women are the ones who control sex. Maybe if he put down his magic-the-gathering cards, got some decent clothes and worked out a bit and got a life, he would realize he's an idiot.

Corpus has a de-facto sex ban in place, except it has nothing to do with his reasons...

This is just about as dumb as the emails about not buying gas on some random day, like that will do anything. Actually, no. This is dumber.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
All he's trying to do is make waves, I can't imagine that he would think this would actually go through successfully. I'm not even that stupid.