• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commissioning Before Graduation

Sapper!

Excuse the BS...
Just thought it might be best to make a quick introduction as to make sure the account worked properly. Recently I have been lurking around the site trying to gather as much information as I can. Pending actually being in a position to submit a packet, I'll spare you all the details and crummy questions (have probably run 100 plus searches on this site, so I have learned a good bit)

However, to get a definite answer, I asked an OR if the Navy had any program to commission before graduating college, similar to the PLC or OCC course for the Corps. The answer was no, just wanting to check but is anyone aware of a path to attend OCS in this way (summer before graduation for example?) Does the DA route only allow for commissioning after graduation? Sent that question to another member on here but I could not get it to send properly.

Thanks for the time and any help is greatly appreciated. Will be lurking until the time to submit in a year or so, hopefully there will be a board by that time.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Just thought it might be best to make a quick introduction as to make sure the account worked properly. Recently I have been lurking around the site trying to gather as much information as I can. Pending actually being in a position to submit a packet, I'll spare you all the details and crummy questions (have probably run 100 plus searches on this site, so I have learned a good bit)

However, to get a definite answer, I asked an OR if the Navy had any program to commission before graduating college, similar to the PLC or OCC course for the Corps. The answer was no, just wanting to check but is anyone aware of a path to attend OCS in this way (summer before graduation for example?) Does the DA route only allow for commissioning after graduation? Sent that question to another member on here but I could not get it to send properly.

Thanks for the time and any help is greatly appreciated. Will be lurking until the time to submit in a year or so, hopefully there will be a board by that time.

Not sure where you got your gouge but while PLC guys go to OCS before graduation they don't commission until after they graduate college and earn their degrees. OCC guys must have a college degree before they go to OCS.