• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Communities

beuxbunk

I have read several threads where people have asked what their chances were of selecting: _____. One of the most common responses has to do with how the community plays an even bigger role than the selection.
I thought it would be a great opportunity for some pilots to tell the best (and worse) part of their own community.

Thanks and Appy New Ear!

MasterBates

Only problem is that thread never got out of the Helo end of the world. Maybe some VP, VRC, VAW, VAQ and VFA types can chime in here or in that thread..

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ATTACK: all day long ... there is no question ... read no further ... even though it's not "pure Attack" these days.

One gent said it on the website @ 2 years ago much better than I can without spraining my arm while patting myself on the back:

USN99 said:
...All the A-G guys (i.e., Attack) were just a cut above all others in the Air Wing. They just had all their stuff all in one sock and did not need to have their egos reaffirmed at the expense of any and all around them. They always had the wider vision and broader perspective; they always knew what the Task Force was doing, more than just their slice of the action. They were just good, they knew it, 'nuff said.....

At the risk of looking vainglorious and self-serving ... I liked that. :)

centurian2hq2.jpg
dsc00699smallcl0.jpg
dsc006969pysmallog9.jpg