• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Company and Platoon Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc Angel

2nd Lt at TBS
Does anyone know how they assign comanies and platoons down at OCS. Do they throw all the Eastern half guys in one company and the Western guys in another or what? I'm out of the Twin Cities OSS and from what my OSO tells me there's only one other guys shipping to OCS with me. I was just curious if they stick guys from the same OSS into the same platoons or if they seperate everybody down there by some other criteria.

Rainman

pilot
Unless it's changed people are randomly assigned so that they are mixed up with people. I shipped with Twin Cities OSO office with 4 others and we were all split up.

VAmookie

Its randomly assigned. Im from the west coast, my rack mate from the georgia, and another guy by me from Michigan. One company was 99% air contracts and the other company was 99% ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.