• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Congesswoman on No-Fly List

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
There were questions about the election results when she beat out "B-1 Bob" Dornan for her first term. Maybe it's karma rolling back around. With any luck it'll take her as long to get off the list as everyone else who's had to deal with misidentification issues.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There were questions about the election results when she beat out "B-1 Bob" Dornan for her first term. Maybe it's karma rolling back around. With any luck it'll take her as long to get off the list as everyone else who's had to deal with misidentification issues.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with Dornan saying really nutty stuff.....

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Hey, I'm just sayin'... There were "irregularities" noted in some precincts for which Dornan wanted validations (i.e. legal residents vice the "illegal" variety) that weren't granted. Whatever. It was 6 yrs ago so hardly a cause to continue dragging out. I was just noting that maybe it's just coming around on her again.

FWIW Loretta, have fun at the ticket counter.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, I'm just sayin'... There were "irregularities" noted in some precincts for which Dornan wanted validations (i.e. legal residents vice the "illegal" variety) that weren't granted. Whatever. It was 6 yrs ago so hardly a cause to continue dragging out. I was just noting that maybe it's just coming around on her again.

FWIW Loretta, have fun at the ticket counter.

Okay, so Dornan is a sore loser, your point?......:D