• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Congratulations to new ENS's/2nd LT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just got commissioned last Friday and wanted to share my joy :D . Congratulations to everyone else commissioning this May!

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Chris Hill said:
Hey, I just got commissioned last Friday and wanted to share my joy :D . Congratulations to everyone else commissioning this May!

Congrats ENS Hill. The ceremony was awesome. I did feel a little left out. That just motivates me even more to finish the senior project this summer. Hope to see you in P'cola sometime in Sept. :D

hobbs053

Treading the deep end of the A-pool
Congrats everyone. I won't be graduating/commissioning until June. When are y'all reporting to Pcola?

hobbs053 said:
Congrats everyone. I won't be graduating/commissioning until June. When are y'all reporting to Pcola?
Summer, 2006. Seriously. I'm actually going to grad school out at the Air Force Institute of Technology to get a 1-yr masters in aeronautical eng. I got an email a few months ago asking me if I wanted to go, so I said yes. Pretty sweet deal, financially if nothing else, although I'm not too excited to go back to school.

My original orders had me going down in August by the way. The delay was for me to do IFS, so I don't think anyone is going to have to wait like the '04 guys did.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Listen up. Your first job as Ensigns is to get ROARINGLY SH!TFACED DRUNK. Understood?

KBayDog

Chris Hill said:
Summer, 2006. Seriously. I'm actually going to grad school out at the Air Force Institute of Technology to get a 1-yr masters in aeronautical eng. I got an email a few months ago asking me if I wanted to go, so I said yes. Pretty sweet deal, financially if nothing else, although I'm not too excited to go back to school.

Two bubbas in my primary class did that. Pretty good deal!

BTW, you'd better get used to being in school :(

KBayDog said:
Two bubbas in my primary class did that. Pretty good deal!

BTW, you'd better get used to being in school :(
I know, I know. I'll rephrase: I'm not looking forward to going to school where a proper understanding of differential equations is required. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.