• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Music Video

Dan19257

Hey First time poster. Well I was wondering if any of you have a link to this cool music video. I used to have it bookmarked but I have no idea where it went. Well about half way through the show the pilots walking out to their jets. It then starts playing music that goes something "my little girl". It was a really cool video and any help finding it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ektar

Brewing Pilot
pilot
Ohhh, you mean THAT video, with THOSE pilots, and THOSE girls.....yeah, i definitely don't know which one you are talking about....g'luck finding it

Anyway, good luck with your search and welcome aboard from a fairly new guy as well!

Dan19257

Well about halfway through they show them walking out to their planes from behind. It was just a cool video and was wondering if anyone here knew a link to it.