• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
That made its debut on the board some time ago... couldn't tell you when or where though.

KBayDog

You're a (barely) 23-year old E-6 in the ANG?

I need to get the "Danthaman's Guide to Quick Promotions" home-study course!

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
KBayDog said:
You're a (barely) 23-year old E-6 in the ANG?

I need to get the "Danthaman's Guide to Quick Promotions" home-study course!

I made SSgt in 5 years through hard work, discipline, and long hours of studying...actually the Air Guard gives everybody staff in 5 years after they pass an airman leadership course. That's an E-5 by the way.

Sorry about the re-post of the video. Didn't know it had been put on here already.

KBayDog

That's right - my bad. All these years, and I still haven't figured out Air Force enlisted ranks. (Senior Staff Technical Sergeant First Class, or something like that...)

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
danthaman said:
Sorry about the re-post of the video. Didn't know it had been put on here already.

But it is a good video; I do in fact watch it from time to time as a motivator. :)

B

Blutonski816

Cool vid... Saw it a long time ago.....

Clux4 said:
Why is the hornet pilot in this video wearing a blue flight suit?

Pilot is from VFA-192. Their Friday flight suit is blue.

vfa-192-2001-p-1.jpg

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
KBayDog said:
That's right - my bad. All these years, and I still haven't figured out Air Force enlisted ranks. (Senior Staff Technical Sergeant First Class, or something like that...)

lol, my navy recruiter makes the same jokes. I think the Navy's ranks are weird...having ensign, lieutenant junior grade, commander, admiral, etc. instead of 1st and 2nd lieutenant, lieutenant colonel, and general like all the other branches do.

Clux4

Banned
Blutonski816 said:
I have never heard of anything like friday flight suits. Is this a Navy thing or just this particular squadron? Any other colors out there?

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Tango1 said something about his 'unit' wearing orange flight suits....or was it orange jump suits?

It could be something similar to the Navys "fleet day" on fridays at flight school, where they wear their fleet patches/uniforms/flare.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Blutonski816 said:

vfa-192-2001-p-1.jpg

holy crap its Rex! Rex Kwon Doe!

Status
Not open for further replies.